Thursday, September 10, 2009

Facebooking it

So, this blog feeds directly to my Facebook account, which generates enough comments and movement that I've considered doing this far more often, much as I used to do on my old MySpace page. It would, at least, give more substance to the daily Facebook visit than inane quizes like, "What kind of Tampon are you?"

In reference to my previous post, I was called an asshole because I stated that I didn't like Michael Jackson. The Pop singer, not the Beer God. I never listened to his music, didn't like his whole shtick, and I blame him for the shitty artists foisted upon us by Mass Media.

The King of Pop? If he so claims. Good gimmick, self-promotion...and it leads to...Strippers. the Britney Spears era of Music Artists. Performers who cannot sing or write, but merely prance about stage in skimpy clothing. I call them Strippers.

So yes. Feedback is always welcome. Should I continue?

No comments: