Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Commitment.

In October, the University of California Davis begins accepting applications for the Fall 2010 semester. I plan on applying for their Viticulture program.

This means moving to Davis, which if you don't know, is situated northeast of San Francisco, near Sacramento. Most likely I can transfer jobs up there, I'm not sure.

What I am sure of is that I am making zero headway here in San Diego. Yes, I have a sweet life. I live half a block from the beach, in perfect weather, with hundreds of attractions to amuse me, from the Zoo to Brews. Heh. I should be in marketing.

While it's fun to work where I do, it's still a shitty retail job.

I'm a 31 yr old living a 21 yr old's life. And I'm going to fix that.

Of course, all this is contingent upon my being accepted at UC Davis. I wonder if I should even mention having a Master's or not. Would that be prudent, when I'm going for a second Bachelor's?

1 comment:

The Cat's Py-jams! said...

VITICULTURE? SAAAAAAH-WEEEET!