Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tigger vs. Hobbes

So, while I was cleaning, organizing and throwing away extraneous stuffs the other day, I came across the big jumbled box o' notebooks, papers and notes. Including the tally sheet for the Tigger vs. Hobbes debate, which, for entertainment purposes, I'll repost here.

I had the idea the other day, probably from watching too much Robot Chicken, about Winnie the Pooh going off and attacking the other inhabitants, and the only other animal there which might face off with him would be Tigger, but then I thought about Tigger fighting, and the idea of a Tiger fighting with someone instantly reminded me of Hobbes, from Calvin & Hobbes, of course. So what would happen if the two, a la Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus, were to clash in epic battle? Or even regular battle?

So I sent out a Text Message to damn near everyone in the address book on my phone. Some of you may have missed it, or I might not have your number, which is probably for your benefit, as random texts like these come through. 22 people responded, most instantly, which made for a fun day at work, thank you.

In the end, Hobbes won out by two votes. I didn't count my vote, but it would have been for Hobbes. Tigger can bounce around as goofy as he likes, but Hobbes would simply disembowel him, Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat that he is. Feel free to renew the debate.


Did you know Virgin Records has their own Wine?

So does Dan Akroyd. He has expanded his liquor business(Crystal Head vodka) into wine. Good for him. Because he doesn't have enough money? No, because his House of Blues venues frequently host Metal Bands. Which reminds me, I need to figure out the friggin' next three concerts coming up before I misbook.

And so I leave you with the great Debate. Tigger or Hobbes?

No comments: